Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano
On the high street via Toledo inbetween the shops, there is the Pallazzo Zevallos Stigliano. The palace was built between 1637 and 1639 by Cosimo Fanzago for Giovanni Zevallos before being acquired by the Colonna family in 1688 and then by the Prince of Stigliano. Between 1898 to 1920 the palace was converted into a bank which is now run by Banca Intesa. When the building became a bank, the structure was altered significantly. The courtyard was covered and decorated in liberty style. Now inside the bank is an Art Gallery which houses many paintings, statues and prints. The gallery is famous for the presence of Caravaggio's last painting, The Martyrdom of Saint Orsola.
Official website: Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano
via Toledo, 185 - 80132 Napoli.
Tel. +39 800 454 229
Tickets: €5 / Reduced €3
Opening hours: Mon closed, Tue - Fri 10.00 - 18.00 / Sat - Sun 10.00 - 20.00
Nearest Metro station: Linea 1 - TOLEDO